Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

I'm sitting in a rare 'winter wonderland' here in the Seattle area. We've been slammed with a winter storm this year that has lasted for a week!It has caused a lot of inconvenience for shoppers and holiday travelers. It's quite beautiful, but has added an element of difficulty for many this holiday season. It has been a challenge for all of us to maintain our holiday spirit as we've been house bound, or slogging through very slow, congested traffic to get our errands accomplished!

I'm grateful this holiday that my family is all safe and sound, albeit not together. Everyone is fine and making the best of the holiday that is possible. We've all had to let go of what is 'traditional' and make some new traditions this year.

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner last night, complete with freshly baked french bread made by my brother. It was incredible!

Here are a few photos of my holiday thus far. I wish you and yours a magnificent Christmas... MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Christmas Eve & the 4th night of Hanukkah... my Menorah is lit,
sitting next to a replica of Santa's sleigh!


My front yard... decked out in snow!


My dreamy Christmas tree...


Is that cotton??? In December? In Seattle?


Garth and his gorgeous French bread!


Did I really mean it??? Notice the white world out the window!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: