Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Facing Fear... Finding Freedom

This past weekend, I spoke at Celebration Church in Wilsonville Oregon.

Fear is something that affects all of us in some way. We call fear by many names. It has many faces. Here are some of the words we use to refer to fear:

nervous
anxious
panicky
apprehensive
dread
worried
concerned
terrified
afraid
frightened
jittery
insecure
phobic
timid

I'm sure there are more. Fear shows up in many ways from the subtle to the extreme, but in some ways it affects us all!

In this talk I discussed fear... what it is, how it gets in our way and what we can do to move beyond it and experience the freedom that is available to us all!

Listen to the talk, Facing Fear... Finding Freedom and others I've given, through your default audio player by visiting my Audio Archive.